The 2019 VMX (Veterinary Meeting & Expo) is scheduled for January 19-23 in Orlando, Florida. Due to the large number of activities available to attendees, the veterinary conference will be spread throughout various locations in the city, including the Orange County Convention Center, the Rosen Centre Hotel, and the Hyatt Regency.
This highly anticipated veterinary conference brings together veterinary professionals from around the world. This year, those in attendance are given the opportunity to…
- Attend lectures given by experts in the field—hands-on workshops and continuing education opportunities also available
- Enjoy live entertainment—music by Little Big Town and seminars featuring stars Rob Lowe and Brooke Shields
- Network with fellow animal lovers—both formal and informal networking opportunities available
- Discover new products and innovations—everything from clinic management software to hypoallergenic turf
- Explore everything Orlando has to offer—behind-the-scenes tours of the area’s greatest attractions
Hosted by the NAVC (North American Veterinary Community), the VMX was designed to provide veterinary professionals with the tools and insights they need to better serve the animals in their care.
Considering this year’s impressive itinerary, it’s no surprise to learn that the veterinary conference is expected to have more than 10,000 people in attendance!
And 1TDC™ is proud to be one of the exhibitors at this upcoming event.
For those who have already registered for the veterinary conference, we hope you will stop by our station to say hello or to learn more about 1TDC™ and how it can supplement the care you already provide. Our booth (#2170) will be set up in the VMX Expo Hall at the Orange County Convention Center.
Throughout the week, our team will be available to answer questions about our unique fatty acid supplement and share compelling, evidence-based research on its effects. Veterinary professionals who stop by booth #2170 can discover how this 4-in-1 solution differs from glucosamine and fish oil with regard to both absorption rate and overall health benefits.
And with February being National Pet Dental Health Month, now is an excellent time for veterinary professionals to educate their clients about the need to prevent oral health issues from developing and to consider adding 1TDC™ to their clinic’s offerings as an additional form of care.
Those of us at 1TDC™ are excited to attend the VMX event, and we hope to see you there!